pentax k-1 mark ii
Dragonframe 5.0.7: YES
Dragonframe 4.2.8: YES
Dragonframe 3.7.4: NO
Dragon Stop Motion 2.3.8: NO
(Dragonframe was previously called Dragon Stop Motion)
The Pentax K-1 Mark II provides a live view via its USB connection. The live view size is 720 x 480.
Dragonframe controls the Pentax K-1 Mark II ISO, shutter speed, aperture (with digital lens), image quality, and size.
Dragonframe cannot provide focus check (live view magnification) with this camera.
You can find the Pentax K-1 Mark II manual and specifications at the Pentax website.
- Power your camera by AC power if possible.
- - If you do use a battery, make sure it is fully charged.
- - If you use AC power, remove the battery.
- Close any other applications that might connect to your camera.
- - For macOS, Open Image Capture, select your camera, then in pop up area in lower-left select Connection camera opens: No application. (See Picture)
- Make sure Dropbox is not a client of the camera.
- You may need to quit Google Backup and Sync, since it can interfere with the camera even if you turn off syncing.
- If you have anti-virus software, white-list Dragonframe so that it may access your camera.
- Create a new scene or open an existing scene. (Dragonframe will not connect to your camera unless you have a scene open.)
- Set the Mode Dial to Manual (M).
- Set USB Connection to PTP.
- Set AF Selector (on body) to AF in order to drive focus of lens.
- Connect your camera to the computer with an appropriate USB cable.