- Dragonframe 5 + Bluetooth/USB Keypad : US$205, 2+ @ US$135/each
- Dragonframe 5 (Software Only): US$195, 2+ @ US$125/each
These are the prices in USD, and do not include VAT, GST or other import fees for which you are responsible. The store has pricing in other currencies, many of which include VAT (and will be labeled accordingly).
To receive educational pricing you must:
- Register for an account (if you haven’t already.) [Register Account]
- From the account Dashboard, click on “Account Details”. [Account Details]
Look for “Special Pricing” at the bottom of the page and select “Request Educational Pricing”.
- Click “Addresses” on the left, and edit your Billing Address to include the name of your school/group, address, phone and website.
- Wait 1-3 days for us to approve your account.
We will review your information and then notify you when we activate your account.
After setting up an account, you may need to set up Tax IDs or certificates.
You can configure this in the Tax Setup section of the account Dashboard. [Tax Setup]
- Make sure to set your ‘Account Type’ to ‘Business’
- Add Tax IDs (outside of US) or tax certificates (in US).
- Contact support if you are not sure how to do this.
- ** Do not place your order until your account is activated.**
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Make sure you order specially marked “EDU” versions of the software.
- Verify that the prices in your cart match what you expect to pay.
Getting a Quote
You can make your own quote in our store:
- Follow the Ordering instructions above.
- Then, at the checkout page, choose “Create a Quote” as your payment method.
- Our system will send you a quote that is valid for 30 days.
We accept payment via credit card or PayPal. We also accept wire transfers in the USA, the EU, and the UK. We will process your order after the payment clears.
Remote License Distribution
If you need to set up students to work remotely with Dragonframe, you can split the license into temporary licenses that you distribute to individual students.
[Remote License Distribution]
If you have a multi-seat license, you have the option to use our license manager to distribute license keys to machines within your network. You can find the license manager software on our Downloads page.