Dragonframe 4.3.5* Fixed potential crash when deleting points in increment editor
* Fixed Arc keyframe table contextual menu referencing incorrect frames
* Make sure to stop 'jog all' when exiting gamepad menu or switching modes
* Improved application shutdown process to avoid invalid 'program crashed on previous run' reports
Dragonframe 4.3.4* Fixed Fuji X-T3 focus magnification
* Fixed DMX program hierarchy when deleting exposures
* Fixed potential crash on Windows while quitting application
Dragonframe 4.3.3* Fixed potential crash on macOS 13 when camera disconnects
* Fixed potential crash on Windows when camera disconnects
* Fixed potential crash caused by Sony driver
* Avoid using 'cmd' on Windows since some administrators block it
* Fixed DMC reporting wrong soft limit
* Mask out tag color in EDL (so that files edited in DF5.2 will open properly)
* Fixed folder watching keystroke on macOS
Dragonframe 4.3.2* Fixed potential crash with camera/PTP communication
* Fixed macOS Catalina audio freeze
* Fixed Fujifilm live view magnification
Dragonframe 4.3.1* Added support for subscription license
Dragonframe 4.3.0* Fixed Panasonic integration on newer macOS versions
* Fixed Nikon live view magnification switching when two positions are at the same x or y position
* Fixed crash when camera disconnects while quitting application
Dragonframe 4.2.9* Fixed mouse issues with jogging axes
* Fixed Windows mp4 export crash
* Fixed blur on single axis with DFMoco
* Fixed Canon EOS R5/R6 depth of field preview plus focus rectangle
* Fixed DirectShow capture crash
* Added tooltips for Ready to Capture - Sync
* Fixed playhead jump after retiming sequence
* Ensure DMX programs don't get orphaned when deleting exposures
* Fixed cartesian virtuals triggering boom/swing warnings
Dragonframe 4.2.8* Fixed macOS Monterey webcam control
* Set Sony to download images to computer
* Use DMX immediate mode during playback
* Fixed ARC max live speed when using virtuals
* Fixed moco scroll wheel mousing issue
* Do not filter out Blackmagic webcam option
* Set upper limit on movie export width/height
Dragonframe 4.2.7* Fixed connection issue with iPhone + macOS Catalina
* Fixed x-sheet dragging hold after hidden frames
* Fixed issue with Cinematography thumbnails area not expanding for all exposures
* Fixed crash when importing DMX data
* Fixed crash with Blackmagic Design output
* Limit move test live speed based on axis parameters
* Fixed go-motion timing issue
* Check for script file if it temporarily disappeared (network drive)
Dragonframe 4.2.6* Added Sony Alpha A1 support
* Added Panasonic DC-S5 support
* Fixed live view staying on back of Canon cameras
* Fixed Windows crash when sleeping/waking
* Fixed Ximea MU181CR-ON DNG capture
* Fixed motion control not going to indexed positions
* Fixed issue dragging note in x-sheet
Dragonframe 4.2.5* Added Nikon Z6 II and Z7 II support
* Added Sony FX3 support
* Resolve shifting live view with Canon EOS R5/R6
* Import scene 'drawings' now includes x-sheet drawing
* Prevent virtual axis 'set zero', which is not really allowed
* Fixed ping-pong playback
* Fixed issue with Arc gamepad assignments not saving
* Fixed glitch with stepping through frames in the Cinematography workspace
* Fixed EDL issue where frames could not be hidden
* Fixed Windows webcam crash when computer sleeps
* Fixed some Windows serial port lockups
* Numerous stability fixes
Dragonframe 4.2.4* Fixed timeline bug introduced in 4.2.3
Dragonframe 4.2.3* Added Canon EOS M50 Mark II support
* Added support for Sony A7S III
* Added support for Sony A7C
* Updated photo-jpeg export settings create movies that will play on macOS 10.15+
* Live view server orientation follows Cinematography workspace
* Fixed copy/paste of drawing line with tick marks
* Fixed application focus issue when switching away from Dragonframe and back
* Fixed garbage matte creating black border artifacts
* Fixed program not asking to conform or zero rig when closing scene
* Fixed crash when undoing certain actions in ARC workspace
* Fixed digital densitometer not working when in Portrait orientation
* Fixed bug when closing one reference video player closed all of them
* Fixed visual timeline corruption when last frame was hidden
* Fixed deleted axes showing up in uploaded move on DMC
Dragonframe 4.2.2* Added support for Canon EOS R5
* Added support for Canon EOS R6
* Added support for Canon EOS-1DX Mark III
* Added support for Canon EOS Rebel T8i / 850D / Kiss X10i
* Added support for Nikon Z5
* Added support for Nikon D780
* Added support for Sony A9 Mark II
* Added support for Fuji X-Pro3
* Fixed issue with activation on Ubuntu 18.04
* Arc: Fixed issue with keyframe position rounding when moving up or down graph
* Fixed Windows application menu flashing
* Animation doesn't change DMX unless you switch to READY TO CAPTURE
* Fixed issue with reference movie (in separate window) not keeping sync during time-lapse
* Improved stability
Dragonframe 4.2.1* Added Fuji X-T4 support
* Added Nikon D780 support
* Added Olympus E-M1 Mark III support
* Fixed crash when deleting reference layer shortly after adding it
* Fixed macOS webcam settings not showing
* Fixed issue with "Stills" capture source
* Fixed startup crash on macOS
* Fixed Fuji X-T3 live view not restoring
* Fixed gamepad support in Fedora
* Fixed Pentax K-1 Mark II shutter speed settings
Dragonframe 4.2.0* Increased maximum allowed video assist size to 1920 wide. (Video assist resolution is usually limited by camera.)
* Support for Canon EOS stop motion firmware features
* New take/exposure/frame notes stored in metadata text file for passing on to post-production
* Reference images can now be popped out into separate window
* New alternate composition guide layers, for framing for multiple deliveries
* New movie record tool in Cinematography workspace makes it more clear which settings will be used when camera is set to record video
* New motion control adjustment layer to apply subtle adjustments to moves
* New motion control "time warp" feature to stretch or compress final move over time
* New DMX keyframe table view
* Support for simple arithmetic in many Arc and DMX fields
* Support for 4K webcams and Elgato Cam Link 4K
Dragonframe 4.1.10* Fixed macOS Catalina 10.15.2 security issue
* Fixed movie file orientation
Dragonframe 4.1.9* Added Canon EOS 90D support
* Fixed numerous macOS Catalina issues
* Fixed transparent PNGs as reference layer
* Fixed audio overlay (in Animation workspace) with face sets with more than two layers
* Fixed Sony A9 ISO list
Dragonframe 4.1.8* macOS Catalina fixes and security requirements
* Fixed Windows audio system crash for certain configurations
* Improved Dragonframe Tether connectivity
* Fixed Sony A6400 detection
* Improved Sony live view focus magnification (on supported models)
* Motion control : use reduced jog speed for backlash rollback
* Motion control : fixed time-lapse when in "move shoot move" mode
Dragonframe 4.1.7* Added support for Fujifilm GFX 50R
* Added support for Panasonic DC-S1 and DC-S1R
* Added support for Canon EOS SL3 / 250D / 200D II
* Fixed Sony capture issue with manual aperture lens
* Improved Fujifilm integration on Windows
* Fixed Import Image Sequence images landing in wrong exposure
* Other small fixes
Dragonframe 4.1.6* Added support for Canon EOS RP full-frame mirrorless camera
* Added support for Olympus OM-D E-M1X mirrorless camera
* Improved reliability with Fujifilm X-T2
* Resolved missing drawing layers with Radeon Vega 8
* Fixed anamorphic high-res proxies and focus check
* Fixed digital focus (iPhone) move with DMC+ or DMC-16
* Fixed live view server IP detection on Windows
Dragonframe 4.1.5* Improved Canon EOS R download speed
* Fixed stepping with audio loaded after 6000 frames
* Fixed multiple Windows webcam issues
* Fixed Windows mp4 export audio sync
Dragonframe 4.1.4* Added support for Nikon Z6 full-frame mirrorless camera
* Added support for Nikon D3500 DSLR
* Resolved issue with initial setup of Microsoft LifeCam VX-7000
* Resolved issue with slow image download on Canon EOS Rebel cameras
* Resolved issue with Folder watching re-activating Dragonframe
* Improved Flair integration reliability
* Resolved issue with Canon EOS + DMC-16 go-motion setup
* Fixed potential crash while changing Arc axis badge color
* Fixed potential crash when closing Preferences
* Updated User Guide with sections on indexing, focus stacking and backlash
* Improved macOS Mojave dark mode color choices
Dragonframe 4.1.3* Added support for Canon EOS R full-frame mirrorless camera
* Added support for Nikon Z7 full-frame mirrorless camera
* Added support for Fujifilm X-T3
* Improved Intuos pen support for character track readings
* Restored motion control real-time playback countdown timer
* Fixed gamepad configuration with virtuals
* Numerous stability improvements
Dragonframe 4.1.2* Fixed DMX program contextual menu
* Fixed crash loading empty audio file
* Fixed X-Sheet dark theme button
* Fixed Windows potential crash in 3D mouse initialization
Dragonframe 4.1.1* macOS Mojave support, including dark mode
* Fixed export with push-in mash when no aspect ratio is active
* Fixed onion-skin + high-res mode
* Resized dialogs to fit on 13" laptop screen
* Fixed Cinematography link exposure menu
* Fixed crash exporting mp4 video
Dragonframe 4.1.0Mac version REQUIRES macOS 10.10+
* New "Notepad" for keeping track of scene notes.
* Up to eight "punch-in" positions of live view magnification.
* Focus check support for Sony A7III and A7RIII.
* Support for ARRI direct ARRIRAW capture.
* Support for RED DSMC2 direct R3D capture.
* Support for Pentax KP, K-1, K-1 Mark II, 645Z.
* Support for Canon EOS M50, T7/1500D/2000D and 3000D/ 4000D.
* Support for 3rd-party DMX hardware: ENTTEC DMX Pro and Art-Net protocol.
* New gamepad controller integration for programming motion control.
* New 3D mouse support for motion control.
* More virtualized axis configurations for motion control.
* Motion control capture in reverse.
Dragonframe 4.0.6* Fixed OpenGL error if live view JPEG can't be decoded (improves stability)
* Added support for Canon EOS 1500D / 2000D / Rebel T7
* Added support for Canon EOS 3000D / 4000D
* Fixed crash when performing 'undo' while dragging drawing objects
* Fixed DMC triggers not firing
* Added support for DMC v 2.2+ firmware
Dragonframe 4.0.5* New camera support: Sony Alpha A7 III
* New camera support: Panasonic LUMIX DC-GH5S
* New camera support: Panasonic LUMIX DC-G9
* New camera support: Fujifilm X-H1
* Fixed 'Export Still Image' feature in Cinematography
* Windows: Fixed issue with UI not updating in Arc workspace
* Fixed DNG converter stalling
* Fixed reference video's audio losing sync after changing start frame of scene
Dragonframe 4.0.4* Fixed macOS High Sierra (10.13) + NVidia crashing/freezing
* Added Nikon RAW size option (for applicable cameras)
* Added Fujifilm X-Pro2 support
* Fixed DMC hardware limit switches with negative steps/unit
Dragonframe 4.0.3* New camera support: Panasonic GH5
* New camera support: Sony A7R III
* New camera support: Nikon D850
* Fixed portrait mode layer sizing issues
* Added TEST SHOT shortcut to ARC, DMX workspaces
* Fixed audio phonetic/dialog editing issues
* Fixed backlash compensation handling
* Live view server now includes orientation
* Fixed DMX power-down not sending lights all the way to zero
* Improved Blackmagic connectivity with Intensity Shuttle USB 3.0
* Numerous stability improvements
Dragonframe 4.0.2* New camera support: Canon EOS 6D Mark II
* New camera support: Canon EOS 200D / Digital Rebel SL2
* New camera support: Fujifilm GFX 50S (Medium format)
* New camera support: Sony A9
* New camera support: Nikon D7500
* New camera support: Ximea xiC, xiQ, xiD, xiMU (Small)
* Linux webcam support improved. On par with Mac/Windows.
* Resolved Sony A7 capture issues.
* Fixed numerous stability issues.
* Fixed mp4 export frame rate issues on Mac.
* Fixed numerous track reading issues.
* Resolved memory leak with Sony cameras.
* Fixed image sequence import with disabled exposures.
* Fixed looping issue with "stills" capture mode.
* Improved communication with "Dragonframe Tether" iOS app.
* More robust communication protocol for DMC-16/DMC+.
* Fixed Cinematography display issue when Animation workspace was using live view magnification.
* Fixed Blue/Green swapped in Histogram.
Dragonframe 4.0.1* Added support for Canon EOS 77D and 800D/T7i.
* Added support for Sony A99 II.
* Fixed crashing after opening/creating new scene on Windows with Intel HD graphics cards.
* Fixed crashing/freezing on Mac with Intel HD 6xxx graphics cards.
* Fixed Nikon capture failing after several captures.
* Fixed DV capture on Windows.
* Fixed go-motion when using virtual axes.
* Other stability and performance improvements.
Dragonframe 4.0.0* Initial release.