Dragonframe 5.0.0: YES
Dragonframe 4.2.6: YES
Dragonframe 3.7.4: NO
Dragon Stop Motion 2.3.8: NO
(Dragonframe was previously called Dragon Stop Motion)
The Fujifilm X-T2 provides a live view via its USB connection. The live view size is 1024 x 768.
Dragonframe controls the Fujifilm X-T2 ISO, shutter speed, aperture (with digital lens), image quality, and size.
You can find the Fujifilm X-T2 manual and specifications at the Fujifilm website.
- Power your camera by AC power if possible.
- - If you do use a battery, make sure it is fully charged.
- - If you use AC power, remove the battery.
- Close any other applications that might connect to your camera.
- - For macOS, Open Image Capture, select your camera, then in pop up area in lower-left select Connection camera opens: No application. (See Picture)
- Make sure Dropbox is not a client of the camera.
- You may need to quit Google Backup and Sync, since it can interfere with the camera even if you turn off syncing.
- If you have anti-virus software, white-list Dragonframe so that it may access your camera.
- Create a new scene or open an existing scene. (Dragonframe will not connect to your camera unless you have a scene open.)
- Make sure your camera firmware is up to date.
- Set SET UP : CONNECTION SETTING : PC SHOOT MODE to USB MODE (in Setup Menu #3).
- Connect your camera to the computer with an appropriate USB cable.