Dragonframe 4.1.9: YES
Dragonframe 3.7.3: NO
Dragon Stop Motion 2.3.8: NO
(Dragonframe was previously called Dragon Stop Motion)
The Fujifilm X-T1 provides a live view via its USB connection. The live view size is 640 x 480.
Dragonframe controls the Fujifilm X-T1 ISO, shutter speed, aperture (with digital lens), image quality, and size.
Dragonframe cannot control focus or provide focus check (live view magnification) with this camera, and the focus cannot be controlled directly on a Fuji X lens while tethered. The solution would be to use a fully manual lens. One option is a fully manual Nikon lens with a lens adapter.
You can find the Fujifilm X-T1 manual and specifications at the Fujifilm website.
- Power your camera by AC power if possible.
- - If you do use a battery, make sure it is fully charged.
- - If you use AC power, remove the battery.
- Close any other applications that might connect to your camera.
- - For Mac OS X, Open Image Capture, select your camera, then in pop up area in lower-left select Connection camera opens: No application. (See Picture)
- Make sure Dropbox is not a client of the camera.
- You may need to quit Google Backup and Sync, since it can interfere with the camera even if you turn off syncing.
- If you have anti-virus software, white-list Dragonframe so that it may access your camera.
- Create a new scene or open an existing scene. (Dragonframe will not connect to your camera unless you have a scene open.)
- Make sure your camera firmware is up to date.
- Set SET-UP #3 : USB MODE to PC SHOOT AUTO.
- Connect your camera to the computer with an appropriate USB cable.