fujifilm gfx 50s
Dragonframe 5.0.7: YES
Dragonframe 4.2.8: YES
Dragonframe 3.7.4: NO
Dragon Stop Motion 2.3.8: NO
(Dragonframe was previously called Dragon Stop Motion)
The Fujifilm GFX 50S provides a live view via its USB connection. The live view size is 1024 x 768.
Dragonframe controls the Fujifilm GFX 50S ISO, shutter speed, aperture (with digital lens), image quality, and size.
You can find the Fujifilm GFX 50S manual and specifications at the Fujifilm website.
- Power your camera by AC power if possible.
- - If you do use a battery, make sure it is fully charged.
- - If you use AC power, remove the battery.
- Close any other applications that might connect to your camera.
- - For macOS, Open Image Capture, select your camera, then in pop up area in lower-left select Connection camera opens: No application. (See Picture)
- Make sure Dropbox is not a client of the camera.
- You may need to quit Google Backup and Sync, since it can interfere with the camera even if you turn off syncing.
- If you have anti-virus software, white-list Dragonframe so that it may access your camera.
- Create a new scene or open an existing scene. (Dragonframe will not connect to your camera unless you have a scene open.)
- Set SET UP : CONNECTION SETTING : PC SHOOT MODE to USB AUTO.
- Do not run FUJIFILM X Webcam software. It will interfere with the camera connection.
- Connect your camera to the computer with an appropriate USB cable.