Dragonframe 5.1 Dev: YES
Dragonframe 4.2.8: NO
Dragonframe 3.7.4: NO
Dragon Stop Motion 2.3.8: NO
(Dragonframe was previously called Dragon Stop Motion)
The Z CAM E2 provides a live view via its USB connection. The live view size is 1280 x 720.
Dragonframe controls the Z CAM E2 ISO, shutter speed, aperture (with digital lens), image quality, and size.
You can find the Z CAM E2 manual and specifications at the Z CAM website.
- Use the network menu on the camera to get your camera on your local network, and determine its IP address.
- In DF, open the Scene menu and choose Cameras..., then press Configure IP Cameras....
- Click Add to add a camera.
- Choose Z CAM E2 from the dropdown.
- Enter the IP address of the camera.
- Press OK in that dialog, and then OK to dismiss the IP Cameras dialog.
- Select Z CAM E2 as the Capture Source and Video Assist Source.