panasonic lumix dc-s1
Dragonframe 4.1.10: YES
Dragonframe 3.7.3: NO
Dragon Stop Motion 2.3.8: NO
(Dragonframe was previously called Dragon Stop Motion)
The Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 provides a live view via its USB connection. The live view size is 640 x 432.
Dragonframe controls the Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 ISO, shutter speed, and aperture (with digital lens).
When using exposure simulation (Content Preview : On), the live view refresh rate will slow down to approximately the shutter speed.
You can find the Panasonic Lumix DC-S1 manual and specifications at the Panasonic website.
- Power your camera by AC power if possible.
- - If you do use a battery, make sure it is fully charged.
- - If you use AC power, remove the battery.
- Close any other applications that might connect to your camera.
- - For Mac OS X, Open Image Capture, select your camera, then in pop up area in lower-left select Connection camera opens: No application. (See Picture)
- Make sure Dropbox is not a client of the camera.
- You may need to quit Google Backup and Sync, since it can interfere with the camera even if you turn off syncing.
- If you have anti-virus software, white-list Dragonframe so that it may access your camera.
- Create a new scene or open an existing scene. (Dragonframe will not connect to your camera unless you have a scene open.)
- Set the Mode Dial to Manual (M).
- Set Setup | IN/OUT | USB | USB Mode to PC(Tether).
The camera will not connect unless you do this.
- Set Focus Selection (dial on back of camera) to MF.
- Set Rec | Aspect Ratio to 3:2.
- Set Custom Settings | Monitor/Display 1 | Constant Preview to Off.
- Set Capture | Focus | Focus Peaking to Off.
- Set Custom Settings | Image Quality | ISO Increments to 1/3.
- Connect your camera to the computer with an appropriate USB cable.