- When you purchase a full license, choose Activate License… in the Help menu to activate your new license.
- If your computer is connected to the internet, it will activate directly within the program.
- If your computer is not connected to the internet, it will give you a machine ID to use in the Offline Activation Form below.
- You are allowed to activate a license on two machines, and use it on one at a time.
- You may transfer a license to another machine at any time. Use Deactivate License… in the Help menu to deactivate a license.
- You can find more information about activation, deactivation, and moving licenses in our Frequently Asked Questions.
Fill out this form to receive an activation code for your Dragonframe license.
NOTE: Only do this if the computer running Dragonframe is not connected to the Internet.
Activation Form Fields
Serial Number is the serial number you received when you purchased Dragonframe or Dragon Stop Motion.
Register To is a name you would like associated with the license. It can be your company/school name, or your own name.
Email is the registered email address for the serial number.
Machine ID is one or more machine IDs that you want activation codes for. Dragonframe will tell you the machine ID if it cannot activate directly over the internet.
Platform is the operating system of the computers you are activating. If you are activating a mix of Windows and Mac computers, choose either.