phantom flex 4k
Dragonframe 5.0.4: YES (Windows only)
Dragonframe 4.2.8: YES (Windows only)
Dragonframe 3.7.4: NO
Dragon Stop Motion 2.3.8: NO
(Dragonframe was previously called Dragon Stop Motion)
The Phantom Flex 4K provides a live view via its USB connection. The live view size is 1920 x 960.
Dragonframe controls the Phantom Flex 4K ISO, shutter speed, capture format, and size.
You can find the Phantom Flex 4K manual and specifications at the Phantom website.
- Power your camera by AC power if possible.
- - If you do use a battery, make sure it is fully charged.
- - If you use AC power, remove the battery.
- Close any other applications that might connect to your camera.
- - For macOS, Open Image Capture, select your camera, then in pop up area in lower-left select Connection camera opens: No application. (See Picture)
- Make sure Dropbox is not a client of the camera.
- You may need to quit Google Backup and Sync, since it can interfere with the camera even if you turn off syncing.
- If you have anti-virus software, white-list Dragonframe so that it may access your camera.
- Create a new scene or open an existing scene. (Dragonframe will not connect to your camera unless you have a scene open.)
- In Dragonframe's Preferences | Capture, select Enable Phantom module and restart Dragonframe.
- Adjust shutter speed and ISO in the Camera Settings area of the Cinematography workspace.