phantom flex 4k
Dragonframe 5.0.7: YES (Windows only)
Dragonframe 4.2.8: YES (Windows only)
Dragonframe 3.7.4: NO
Dragon Stop Motion 2.3.8: NO
(Dragonframe was previously called Dragon Stop Motion)
The Phantom Flex 4K provides a live view via its USB connection. The live view size is 1920 x 960.
Dragonframe controls the Phantom Flex 4K ISO, shutter speed, capture format, and size.
The Phantom integration is only available on Windows.
You can find the Phantom Flex 4K manual and specifications at the Phantom website.
- Power your camera by AC power if possible.
- - If you do use a battery, make sure it is fully charged.
- - If you use AC power, remove the battery.
- Close any other applications that might connect to your camera.
- - For macOS, Open Image Capture, select your camera, then in pop up area in lower-left select Connection camera opens: No application. (See Picture)
- Make sure Dropbox is not a client of the camera.
- You may need to quit Google Backup and Sync, since it can interfere with the camera even if you turn off syncing.
- If you have anti-virus software, white-list Dragonframe so that it may access your camera.
- Create a new scene or open an existing scene. (Dragonframe will not connect to your camera unless you have a scene open.)
- In Dragonframe's Preferences | Capture, select Enable Phantom module and restart Dragonframe.
- Adjust shutter speed and ISO in the Camera Settings area of the Cinematography workspace.