First, make sure you have followed all of our setup instructions for your camera.
If you installed Sony Imaging Edge on Windows, it may have installed special “libusbK” drivers for your camera. If it does this, other programs, such as Dragonframe, will not detect your camera.
- Go to Windows device manager and check if camera is listed under “libusbK USB Devices”.
- If so, double-click it and choose delete driver.
- Turn camera off and back on.
- Windows should install the normal driver for the camera.
- Run Dragonframe and check the connection now.