The “Activate” button will be grayed out if:
- The serial number is not in the correct format. Make sure to copy and paste the serial number from the e-mail we sent you.
- The “Registered To” field has less than three characters. It doesn’t matter what you put here, but it has to be at least three characters long.
Make sure you are activating the correct version of the software:
- If your serial number starts with “D2”, it is a Dragon Stop Motion 2 license. You can activate any 2.x.x version.
- If your serial number starts with “D3”, it is a Dragonframe 3 license. You can activate any 3.x.x version.
- If your serial number starts with “D4”, it is a Dragonframe 4 license. You can activate any 4.x.x version.
- (Note that if your license starts with “D3U”, it is a DF3 upgrade. You also need a DSM 2 license in order to activate it.)
Tags: gray, grey, activate button, deactivated, button does nothing, unable to activate