- Capture frames with a supported digital still camera, video camera or webcam.
- Compose and light the perfect shot with advanced cinematography tools.
- Animate with tools such as toggling, looping and onion-skin.
- Move directly into post-production with well-organized files.
- Includes the Dragonframe Keypad Controller, a custom keypad that provides quick access to the most important Dragonframe functions.
Dragonframe is the premier image capture software for stop motion animation, motion design and visual effects. The software is used by major motion picture studios and independent filmmakers alike.
New features in version 3.0:
- Frame-based timeline with drag and drop frame editing
- Multi-character track reading and lip-sync interface
- Tabbed workspaces and a highly customizable work environment
- Configurable x-sheet with easy export options
- Vector-based drawing tools with increment editor to preview motion paths
- Advanced DMX lighting automation with keyframe programming and custom exposure lighting
- Arc motion control system with multi-axis move editor for programming complex camera moves, and stepper motor control via the open-platform Arduino platform as well as the proprietary IOTA controller
Standard educational pricing is:
- US$195/seat for one license
- US$125/seat for two or more licenses
Standard commercial pricing is:
- US$295/seat for one to four licenses
- US$235/seat for five or more licenses
Resale pricing is 15% below these prices. You are free to set your own prices.
Each license comes with a free USB keypad controller.
Shipping is additional.
Note: Since we do not collect VAT or other import fees, those are the responsibility of the recipient. We suggest that you receive shipment of all items and then forward them on to your customer.
Box & Keypad - 495 x 376
Box & Keypad on White - 1050 x 1050
USB Keypad Controller - 500 x 430
Dragonframe Logos - Vector Formats (Adobe Illustrator)
300 x 300
591 x 125
1230 x 258
263 x 160
547 x 330
266 x 159
DZED Systems LLC Logo
42 x 74